Model ER32L100 Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCI2) Battery
Electrical characteristics (typical values for cells stored for one year or less, at 25ºC)
- Nominal capacity 1.70Ah (at 1.0 mA, +25ºC, 2.0V cut off. The capacity restored by the cell varies according to current drain, temperature and cut off voltage.)
- Rated voltage 3.6 V
- Maximum recommended continuous current 10 mA (to get 50% of the nominal capacity at +25ºC with 2.0V cut off. Higher currents possible. Consult Omnicel.)
- Pulse capability: varies according to pulse characteristics (frequency and duration), temperature, cell history (storage conditions prior to usage) and the application’s acceptable minimum voltage.
- Maximum pulse current capability 50 mA Rated 1 sec. pulse capability (to 3V) 20 mA
- Storage (recommended) 30ºC max